Saturday, February 03, 2007

What's goin' on in February...

This term is going to last forever. The last day of classes isn't til April 12th, which is a full 2 and one third months from now. So all you people out there who are worried about finals? Don't worry, it's going to be forever.

Reading break though... that's coming up real quick. Only 2 more weeks of class and then we get a week off. And during that week I'm going to catch up on all my reading. Hahahahahahahaaha. No seriously I'll probably just take it easy and enjoy the second-to-last break I'm going to get as a student (the other break is between the last exam on April 26 and the beginning of PLTC on May 22).

Aaaaaand I'm moving on March 1st. I gave my notice last week and I'm pretty sure the guy who saw my apartment last week took it, so there's no backing out now. It's good though. Even though I haven't found a place yet. And prices have gone up a lot so I'm probably going to have to pay a lot more. And there doesn't seem to be much out there. Really though, It's good. All good... uh.. yeah...

At least I'll be far away from smokey and the heel walker...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home