Sunday, December 17, 2006

Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

My last exam was yesterday. It wasn't that bad. So now I'm free til January 8th. And after this post I'm not talking about school on this blog until that day. Uh... that might be a lie.

I said something a few days ago about almost making the woman upstairs move out by sending telepathic commands, and I figured I should explain. Because I didn't know I could control people with my mind, but clearly this is what happened.

Last new year's eve I was watching some tv and getting ready to head out to my parents' house in the valley. She'd been thudding around up there all morning and it was slightly annoying but below the radar for the most part. Then the banging started. Loud banging like she was doing something with a hammer. I looked up at the ceiling and thought (real hard) "I WISH SHE WOULD JUST MOVE" in her direction. The banging eventually stopped and I forgot about her for a while.

THEN, a while later I was down taking out the recycling. I walked through the laundry room and she was in there doing laundry. We said some stuff, and eventually she says "I'm moving!" And I'm like... uh seriously? And then she says "Yeah I was up on a stool hanging a picture this morning (the banging I heard!!) when it just came to me that it was time to move. So I'm giving my notice and moving out on January 31st."

Amazing right? That thought came to her while she was hammering, which is the exact time I was telling her to move in my head.

Anyway I figured I'd done it so I didn't think about it anymore. Apparently she didn't get around to telling the landlord til January 3rd and he was all "no dice" for January 31st. So she was going to give her notice for the end of February but then she "changed her mind." Translation: I stopped sending telepathic instructions and she regained her free will. Too bad.

I was just looking over my schedule for January and I have classes every day next term. As in, Monday to Friday. Ridiculous. I'm pretty sure I have to do something about that...

3 Comments:

Blogger Lawyerlike said...

It's time to rename the blog:

What You Think is What I Think

7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wooooo, barely any school talk.

10:04 PM  
Blogger Darren said...

nice!! i think i should rename it, because my telepathy powers are being confirmed.... i'm pretty sure she's packing up to move at the end of the month. coincidence? i think not...

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home