Friday, December 15, 2006

The eve of destruction...

Ok maybe that's a little dramatic. But I can't make myself study for my real estate exam tomorrow. I won't lie to you, I'm pretty dadgum sick of studying. Yeah I said dadgum... some guy said it on Intervention about 25 times last Sunday and I can't get it out of my head.

But back to my lack of conentration... the last final is always the worst. So close, and so ready to stop studying. I've been hitting the books on and off all day, but I keep finding reasons to stop. And the girl who lives above me is making me crazy. She comes home and it's all about the noise. She walks on her heals so I always hear her thudding around up there. She drops crap on the floor for extra thud-value. She plays music with the volume on maximum, either forgetting or not caring that she lives in a building with thin walls (I suspect the latter). Then her boyfriend comes over and the bed starts sqeaking. Loudly. Last year I almost forced her to move telepathically. It was working, but then I thought I'd won so I stopped sending thoughts up there and she stayed.

But my problem today isn't all her fault... my concentration is shot anyway. I mean, I could be studying instead of sitting here blogging. I'm going to get in another 8 hours studying tonight... starting now. I'll have this final over with by noon tomorrow, and then I'm not thinking about school for 3 weeks. 3 happy, happy weeks.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

enough about school, fill us in on the love life...no details!!

6:33 PM  
Blogger Darren said...

no love life = no details

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home