Thursday, December 14, 2006

It didn't suck that bad...

I'm talking about this morning's trusts exam. I mean, it sucked, sure, but it didn't suck that bad. Let's put it this way: It could have been a lot worse.

I didn't know what to expect when I walked in there this morning. Mostly because it's the first time this prof has taught the course so there were no past exams online. My class notes were bad, and I realized 2 days ago that I needed something better if I was going to have a decent shot at it. So I went online, and thanks to www.michaeldew.com I got my hands on the best trusts CAN ever... 12 pages with everything on it. For you non law students out there, CAN is an acronym for condensed annotated notes. Basically it's an outline of the course that students make by going to lectures and reading cases. They get passed down every year, people add their own stuff, pass them on, etc. etc. So I got this 12 page super CAN, and between that, my notes, and the casebook, the exam wasn't that bad.

4 down, 1 to go: Real estate is the last one, on Saturday at 9am. I've got a crapload of studying to do between now and then, but 39 hours and 25 minutes from now I'm a free man. And that's a good feeling...

And here's a countdown to the end of my last exam in April: 132 days, 15 hours, 22 minutes.

It's getting closer....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

freedom awaits ! good luck with that last exam :)

8:18 AM  
Blogger Darren said...

Hey thanks Tams... I want it to be over now.... and by now, i mean right now.

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home