Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I'm back... almost

I didn't want a month to go by without posting anything, so here's an update:

1. Comparative constitutional law: DONE
2. Federalism: DONE
3. Evidence: DONE
4. Trusts: Somebody shoot me
5. Real estate: Barely on the radar

My trusts final is tomorrow from 9 til noon. After that I'll have til 9am Saturday morning to study for my real estate final. It's not looking good: I still have about 5 days of studying I need to do for trusts, but only 24 hours and 47 minutes to do it in.

Surprisingly, my closed-book evidence final was ok. I thought it was going to be a lot more painful than it was. But my two papers in federalism and comparative constitutional law were a lot more painful than I thought they'd be. No more papers ever though. Next term is all finals.

Tomorrow's going to suck badly. Wish me luck...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home