Thursday, October 05, 2006

Stupid evil camera....

Time to complain about my camera again. This is the camera I ordered in May and got in.... I don't know the end of June or the beginning of July or something. It broke... I've blogged about this before. Lines accross the screen and all that. So because I got it through air miles I only have a manufacturer's warranty.

I gave it to them at the end of August and I got a call from them 2 weeks ago saying they sent the camera to... somewhere... and this place said there was a 4 week wait on the part they needed to fix it. So I should get it back sometime around.... October 20th.

So if you notice there are NO PICTURES on this blog lately it's because I don't have a camera. Actually I've still got my old camera, so... yeah.

1 Comments:

Blogger Simeon said...

Can you give me a hand and give me some feedback on a question I just p[osted on my blog. Thanks. www.lawtarget.blogspot.com

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home