Thursday, December 28, 2006

Well, it worked. Kind of.

My mind control thing on my neighbour finally worked for real. She is, as I sit writing this, dragging her stuff down the stairs (in the noisest possible way). Yep, she's moving. So it kind of worked. I say kind of because she's not actually leaving the building. She's moving to another apartment, which is underneath me and over a bit. I've never heard any noise from the apartments under me so I'm pretty sure the walls are thick.

I'll keep you posted.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Did you ever know that you are my hero?
Now can you use your powers for evil and get rid of my annoying co-worker?

4:18 PM  
Blogger Darren said...

my power isn't as good as i thought it was. she only moved downstairs. so i could try it on your co-worker, but it would probably just make him/her move to a different desk.

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home