Thursday, January 11, 2007

New Years, Grades, and Stuff Like That

I haven't posted anything in a while, so here's what's going on:

The first week of my last term (ever) is almost over. This term I've got administrative law, professional responsibility, succession (the law of wills and estates), immigration law, and international trade law. I was going to take family law instead of international trade law, but it was on Mondays. A five day week? No thanks. By the way I'm going to be putting down the pen on my last exam in 104 days, 17 hours, and 26 minutes.

And speaking of classes, it's grades night! The posting date for last term's grades is tomorrow, January 12, but that really means they're going to be online tonight at midnight. Fun? Not really. But I'm pretty sure I passed everything. I'll let you know.

The laptop continues to suck money out of my wallet: 300 bucks this week to replace the bearings on the fan and fix a power problem. I spend about 700 bucks a year on the laptop. When I forked over the 300 bucks to fix it, I decided that next time it breaks down, I'm going to break down and buy a new one. So now today I notice the U doesn't really work. It works a bit... which is obvious, because I keep typing it. But it's sticky, and it's getting worse. Seriously, if the U goes, I'm getting a new laptop. uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I got myself into a whole mess of trouble with that telepathy mind control thing. Sure, it got that noisy girl upstairs to move, but she moved downstairs, where she smokes like a chimney. And it all comes through the vents. Also, the woman who moved in upstairs slams thing. Yeah, she slams things a lot. So... I think I'm going to move. That's right, the result of my telepathy mind control experiement is that I myself am now moving. Something clearly went wrong. But does this mean I can control myself with my mind? Hmm... maybe that's not such an accomplishment.

I haven't posted anything since new years, so happy new years. I have some resolutions this year:

1. Best shape ever by June 30th
2. Learn to play the guitar
3. Learn to dance. Yeah I'm serious.
4. Write something this year.

More on these later.

Also, It's time for my "what I like" and "what I don't like" lists for 2006. Actually it's past time for these lists, because it's now 2007. But nonetheless, I've started them and I'll post them when they're done.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww that's sad that the crappy neighbour lady is still crappy below you!!! I actually thought your mind control was working

ps mom says hi!

8:38 PM  
Blogger Darren said...

i thought it was too!! but yeah, it didn't work that great. i think it worked on me though because i'm fairly sure i'm moving on march 1st

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home