Sunday, January 21, 2007

Weekend Update

Ok so it's been another week and a bit since I've posted anything. Here's what's going on:

I think I'm almost sure that I'm probably going to seriously think about moving on March 1st. I have another 10 days to decide because I have to give my notice by February 1st if I'm going to do it.

I miss Survivor. Which is surprising, because I've been over that show for a couple years now. But Thursday nights aren't the same without it. I still think that race segregation thing last time was lame though.

Speaking of CBS reality shows, I miss the Amazing Race too. I don't even know when it's starting up again... but I'm guessing sometime in February like Survivor.

What I don't miss is the Apprentice. I stopped watching it half way through last season because I came to the conclusion after one episode that I didn't like Donald Trump enough to be someone who watched his show and contributed to his ratings.

One TV show I'm REALLY going to miss is Arrested Development. I know it was canceled a while back but I only just starting watching it and last night I finished the first season. One word: Genius.

I was talking about some lists... what I like and what I don't like... basically my own (to use a lame yearbook phrase) what's hot what's not lists for 2006. I started them before new years but I still have to finish them. I have to think like I'm still in December though, because I can't put anything in that I've discovered I like or don't like since (that'll be on the 2007 list). December... the holidays... no classes...

And speaking of classes, week 2 is done. Done like dinner. But I'm behind on a lot of reading already. So predictable...

I went to Cypress yesterday with a friend of mine. I was going to start learning how to snowboard (seriously I came really close this time) but decided to ski instead. Why? Because if I started snowboarding it would have sucked for my friend because I would have spent the whole day on the bunny hill. So I'm going to go up one day on my own and take a lesson. But yeah, yesterday I took my camera up there and took these pictures....







4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those pics are amazing! Very scenic up there.

2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go snowboarding!! It's simple. My brothers and I have gone for like 7 years now. its easy peasy!

10:42 AM  
Blogger Darren said...

yeah it was great up there!! when it's not cloudy you can see downtown vancouver from the top, which is really cool too... maybe next time i can get some pics of that.

i can't wait to try snowboarding - i'm thinking i might go up next monday or the monday after. i'll let you know how easy i think it is!

12:32 PM  
Blogger MAnderson said...

i like clouds.

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home