Thursday, February 08, 2007

Lost redeemed... maybe

Ok I know I've complained about Lost a lot in the past, but I have to say that last night's episode went a long way towards winning me back. I'm not going to throw out ALL the problems I have with the show after seeing one good episode, but if the rest of the season is like that they'll be pretty much redeemed. This article on EW.com pretty much sums it up for me.

And speaking of tv...

Big big BIG night tonight. Survivor is back, and there are new episodes of the Office, Earl, Grey's Anatomy, and ER. Also I'm taping Deal or No Deal Canada. I don't usually make a point of watching that show, but I do want to see the Canadian version at least once, just to see if Howie does anything differently.

I got my grad photo proofs in the mail today. Another reminder that law school is almost over. 76 days, 18 hours, and 33 minutes til I put my pen down on my last final. Which is admin. Early prediction: Admin is going to be the worst one.... by far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home