Friday, December 02, 2005

Thirteen weeks down... NONE to go

So this is it. The last class of the term. In an hour I'll be completely free. Well, free except for another paper and two finals. So I guess that's not very free at all, but at least I don't have to go to classes til January.

Half Nekkid Thursday was a complete failure this week. I didn't have time. But seriously, one of these weeks, it's coming. Check back next Thursday because it'll probably happen. Maybe. Check back.

I hate winter. It snowed yesterday and it's kind of spitting a mix of snow/rain/sleet today. That really sucks. I think I need to get away to somewhere hot in February. Any ideas? I'm off for a week sometime between the 15th and the 30th so I figure that would be a great time to take a line of credit financed vacation. I'm thinking Mexico, Caribbean, or something like that but seriously, if it's HOT and CHEAP I'm not that picky. Basically any all inclusive resort with an average daytime temperature over 80 is good enough. Oh and I guess I need someone to go with.... so if anyone out there feels like taking a vacation....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home