Friday, November 04, 2005

Nine weeks down... four to go

It seems, as the end of the term gets closer, the weeks go faster and faster. I mean, how is the time between last Friday and this Friday a week? It feels like two days. This doesn't bode well for my papers getting finished on time. Whatever. Here's the list:

1. Sports law term paper
2. Negotiation term paper
3. Charter term paper
4. IP final
5. Taxation final

Notice there's one thing missing this week: the sports law presentation. Strictly speaking it wasn't a presentation; we were leading class discussion. For three hours. But it went pretty well... there were three of us in the group and we were talking about drug use in sports. I'm thinking maybe I'll change my paper topic to whether or not leagues should test for street drugs, but I'm not sure yet. I'll know by Tuesday.

I'm trying to decide how much time I should spend on this blog between now and December 21st. I'm thinking two posts a week is good considering the other stuff I have to do. And I'll try to post some pictures. But the problem there is that if I'm posting pictures I'll have to be taking pictures, and who has time to take pictures in November and December!? Okay so I'll post old pictures... maybe one or two each week.

This is my last weekend of relative freedom, and really I shouldn't be having any freedom this weekend at all. But... I've made some plans that I've been looking forward to so I probably won't get a lot of studying done before Monday. After that though... it's all about papers. First I have to nail down a Charter concept and then I'm moving on to negotiation. So on my next post... say Tuesday.... I'll have some serious progress to report. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home