Friday, October 28, 2005

76 things I like...

  1. Pizza. Especially with pepperoni, feta, bacon, and extra cheese
  2. When people go out of their way to make someone feel included
  3. The last minute or two of a really long run
  4. Summer. The hotter the better…
  5. Finishing my last final of the term
  6. Finishing my last final ever. I haven’t done this but I know I’ll like it
  7. The holidays
  8. Goldie Hawn
  9. Cheese except for gorgonzola and other horrible tasting varieties
  10. Skiing. I haven’t tried snowboarding yet… maybe this year
  11. Llamas
  12. Strawberry flavored Nestle Quick
  13. Rosa Parks
  14. Using my blog to procrastinate
  15. When a plan comes together
  16. Taxation. This would be the course, not the practice…
  17. Halloween (the day)
  18. Halloween (the movies… I, II, and H2O)
  19. Grey’s Anatomy
  20. Disco
  21. People who are spiritual without being preachy, hypocritical, or ignorant
  22. Motown, R&B, soul, and funk
  23. Interesting people who blog. Click here, here, and here...
  24. White chocolate
  25. Traveling
  26. Finishing an assignment before the due date. It almost never happens
  27. Retro Boogie Dance Party. I can’t help it…
  28. One big snowstorm per year
  29. Hiking… but there has to be a good destination
  30. Zelda (Nintendo)
  31. Jimmy Fallon
  32. Lost
  33. Vancouver
  34. Drew Barrymore
  35. Old pictures
  36. Working hard at the gym
  37. Back to the Future (all three)
  38. Rose flavored ice cream. Seriously, it’s great
  39. Ghandi
  40. Ferrets
  41. Mexico
  42. Winning
  43. Sleeping in
  44. The desert
  45. Getting paid
  46. Milkshakes, especially vanilla
  47. Taking pictures
  48. Dodge Chargers
  49. Daylight savings time
  50. Indoor tanning… it’s scary but it feels good
  51. Rainy, windy storms with thunder and lightening
  52. Eddie Cibrian
  53. Taco Bell
  54. North American history
  55. Classic Arcade games… think Pac Man, Frogger, Dig Dug…
  56. Empathy
  57. California
  58. Crash (2005): Seriously, rent it, it’s great. Read about it here
  59. Getting into bed when I’m really tired
  60. Dill pickles
  61. My laptop
  62. All you can eat Sushi
  63. Young and the Restless
  64. Cold water when I’m really thirsty
  65. Amusement parks and all the rides
  66. Waking up and realizing I’ve still got another couple hours before I have to get up
  67. Chevy SSR trucks
  68. Aviator sunglasses
  69. Hot tubs
  70. Weekend Update (SNL)
  71. Monopoly
  72. Quick internet connections
  73. Afternoon naps
  74. Road trips
  75. Molly Shannon
  76. My iPod

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home