Friday, October 28, 2005

Eight weeks down... five to go

Really? Only five weeks? This year's going by a lot faster than last year. Which is both good and scary. The end is sneaking up on me... and what do I still have to do? Here it is:

1. Sports law class presentation
2. Sports law term paper
3. Negotiation term paper
4. Charter term paper
5. IP final
6. Taxation final

The list is a bit shorter this week. The sports law presentation is Tuesday and after that it's all about term papers for 30 days or so... and I'm betting the charter paper will extend well into December.

Today I'm cold. Really really cold. I didn't put on enough clothes this morning and by the time I got to class I was freezing. This is how cold I was: After charter I went over to the SUB and bought one of those ridiculously high priced UBC hooded sweatshirts. I always kinda figured I'd buy one before I graduated from UBC so now I guess I can cross that off my list of things to do. Hmmm... maybe I'm just trying to make myself feel better for spending 70 bucks because I didn't wear a real jacket. Either way... I'm warm now.

And I finished the list of 76 things I like. Finally. Like I said, that list was a lot harder than the list of things I didn't like. I think it's because I didn't want to fill up the whole list with music, tv shows, and food so I tried to think of other things. Anyway I'll post it this afternoon in my IP class.

Which I should be doing some reading for instead of blogging. So on that note....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home