Sunday, November 20, 2005

That age old question: Grey's Anatomy or sports law?

Well it's down to the wire. The sports law paper is due on Tuesday and it's now Sunday night. Here's an update:

Old plan: 10 pages Saturday, 10 pages Sunday, 10 pages Monday
New plan: 30 pages Monday.

A slight adjustment, but overall I think it's workable. Yeah I know, 30 pages in one day sounds like a lot. But I've got a 40 page outline. That's right, a 40 page outline. So all I have to do is take that outline and turn it into a paper. I'll try to provide an update of this endeavor tomorrow night, but I suspect I may be typing frantically in the law library cursing my proclivity towards procrastination.

There's no escaping the fact that I've got a lot to do. But still, I'm faced with an all important question: Should I miss Grey's Anatomy so I can spend that hour working on my paper? The answer, of course, is no. Of course I shouldn't. And I probably shouldn't miss American Dad either, but I'll see how that goes.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Yes, you should miss TV for school, you silly, silly boy. You spent $1,000,000,000 to go to school. You can tape Greg's Anatomy. Stop being ridiculous.
Sorry to be so harsh, but honestly.

3:49 PM  
Blogger Darren said...

hahahah yeah looking back you were probably right..... oh well live and learn... i'll probably almost totally for sure miss it this week though. i think... well... um... it's too early to make any promises.

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home