Friday, November 18, 2005

Eleven weeks down... two to go

My sports law paper is due on Tuesday. Well, it's not due for real, but it's due for people who want to hand it in early and get comments from the prof before the real due date. I think this is something I need. Badly. So this weekend is all about sports law. It's supposed to be about 30 pages, which I think is approximately 10,500 words. My current word count is 131. So I'm well on my way. But hey, the research is all finished and I've got all the sources I need. So the only thing to do now is write 10 pages tomorrow, 10 pages on Sunday, and 10 pages on Monday. No problem right? Yeah sure right we'll see how that goes.

So with only two weeks of classes left, four out of my five profs have scheduled make up classes. One word: lame. Why? Because the last two weeks are freakishly busy without profs scheduling classes to make up for times when they were sick, at a conference, or whatever. My IP prof has even scheduled a make up class during exam period. Can he do that? What if people have exams on that day? I mean, I don't, but some people must. Anyway, I'm going to the ones for taxation and IP because I have finals in those classes but I'm not going to any for the classes I'm writing papers in.

Okay well I guess I have nothing else to say. There are a lot of things I could talk about but there's no time. I'll try to post some pictures in the next few days. And I'll provide a sports law paper update tomorrow night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home