Friday, November 25, 2005

Twelve weeks down... one to go

Well, now it's even more down to the wire. In fact we're right on the wire. I was counting down weeks of class here... but that doesn't mean much anymore. Now it's all about finishing the papers before they're due. Sports law is done and negotiation is due Monday. That might be kinda tough, but I'll get it done.

I can't wait til I can talk about stuff besides school... actually, I can't wait til I can think of something besides what i have to do for school. After the 12th things will calm down considerably... I'll have nine days to study for my taxation final on the 21st. When I first found out the tax final was on the 21st I was pissed it was so late. Now I wouldn't want it to be one day earlier because I'm going to need every minute I can get.

In non school news, Sam the ugly dog died this week. Too bad... rest in peace Sam. I wonder who the ugliest dog in the world is now.


Click here to read about Sam. There's a video link on that news story if you're so inclined....

The nutritional situation in the last week and a half has fallen to a historic low. I'm embarassed to admit how many pizza boxes I have piled on the kitchen table... and of course the last thing I have time for is the gym. But I figured that grocery shopping and cooking are luxeries I can't afford right now, so it's double pepperoni pizzas and Subway til at least sometime next week.

But seriuosly, I think I might need a pizza intervention when this is all over. I'll let you know if I do. Um... or maybe not... is that the way it works? Interventions, I think, are supposed to be a surprise for the people who need them. So feel free to surprise me at any time. But not until after Monday, because this weekend I don't have time for cooking, shopping, the gym or interventions.

Okay.... speaking of no time... I don't have time to be doing this....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home