Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Life after finals....

I woke up this morning at 7:41. Which pretty much sucks, because I have nothing to do this morning and I stayed up til 1:30 thinking I could sleep in. But I guess I’m getting used to being up at that time, so I woke up early. While sucking badly in the lack of sleep department, waking up early has given me a chance to post something on the ol’ blog. I’m fairly sure I haven’t done that since the day of my last final so it’s probably time for an update.

I think I’ve talked enough about finals. My last one was last Thursday and Friday afternoon I got on a plane and came down to LA. I’ve been hanging out, seeing friends, having some beers, watching the playoffs, and basically doing as little as possible. Yesterday I drove out to Palm Springs to have dinner with some friends and then stayed out here at my parents’ time share. Today I’m going to Vegas to meet my friend Matt and some people from school. I’ll be there til Thursday and then either stay in Palm Springs again Thursday night or go back to LA (depending on someone else’s schedule!). Aaaaand I was supposed to go back to Vancouver Friday but I changed my ticket so now I don’t have to go back til Monday.

It’s so great having nothing to do until May 22nd. This is the last time I’m going to have a big random chunk of time off. I know I complain about school, but there are perks. Definitely perks…

My post-California phone bill is going to be insanity. And by insanity, I mean CRAZY insanity. I’ve been trying to limit my phone time but man, that bill is going to be rough. Not that my phone bill is ever what it’s supposed to be. With the plan and all the extras it should be about 58 bucks a month, and I’m nowhere near that most months. You know trouble’s a brewin’ when they send you the bill in a business size envelope, and that happens a little too often these days.

Okay well it’s time to roll out of bed and grab some food. I’ll try to post some pics in Vegas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home