Monday, April 16, 2007

No updates

Ok, ok I know I haven't been updating like I promised, and I have a good reason: I thought daily updates would be a good way to make sure I made a lot of progress. Seeing it written down would be a good thing. Now I know that if I was to give daily updates, it would be almost impossible to live in denial. So I'm not doing it.

But, it HAS been a while, so here's where I'm at:

Burnt out.

But more specifically, here's where I'm at:

I've been studying for succession and international trade, and I think I could pretty much finish off either one of 'em without too much more studying. This is the exam schedule:

Tuesday the 17th: International trade law
Wednesday the 18th: Succession
Friday the 20th: Immigration law
Wednesday the 25: Professional responsibility
Thursday the 26: Administrative law

Tuesday's not a problem, Wednesday probably isn't a problem, Friday could be tough, because all my studying has to be Wednesday after 12:00 and Thursday. The good thing is Immigration is a short exam... I'm only doing a day and a half of studying for professional responsibility, but it's only a 2 credit course so I won't need more than that (in theory). Administrative law. Problem. 3 days of studying. That might not be enough. Problem. Admin = torture.

That's the update. I don't know when the next one will be. Maybe a quick one after the international trade final. Maybe.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

everyone deserves at least one comment, eh? although i am sure there will be MANY to come im glad mine is the first. good luck daz.

5:11 PM  
Blogger Darren said...

hey thanks! most posts don't get comments. some do. most don't.

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home