Wednesday, March 14, 2007

4 weeks and counting...

Four weeks from tomorrow is the last day of classes. I can't wait. Even though 2 of my finals are going to be painful. Very, very painful.

Administrative law is killing me. Killing me. Here's how a typical lecture goes:

The cases say the law on this issue is A, B, and C. We think this is a lie. We don't understand it. Nobody does. Just try to know everything so you can argue something. We don't know what standards apply in any given situation. But it will be on the exam.

Uhh... help?!

Professional responsibility: It's probably hilarious that I would be worried about this exam. But in my defense, it's hard to get anything from the classes. We just sit around in groups and talk about problems that we don't get the answers for. I should probably buy the materials and do some of the readings...

Immigration: I like immigration. It's one of only 2 courses this term that is somewhat interesting. And I'm exercising my assignment options so the exam is only going to be an hour. The other class I'm fairly interested in is...

Succession: Wills and estates. 3 hour exam. I haven't done a lot of the reading, but it shouldn't be too bad.

International trade law: It's boring. I get bored when I'm there. Quickly... and it's stuff that I should in theory find interesting. But I have a hard time getting through it. Happily it's fairly easy stuff, so I'll be able to pull it together...

So I wouldn't say things are looking any worse this term than any other term. And, for March 14, I'm probably a lot less stressed than I have been by this point in other semesters. Probably has something to do with me not having any papers...

We had our grad dinner and banquet on Friday and I've got some pictures to post... I'd do it now but I'm in class and the pictures are on my desktop. So... I'll do it later. Maybe tonight? Hard to say... soon though.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cappy said...

LOL. Blogging during class-- I am assuming you are in International trade law while writing this blog. Classic.

8:03 PM  
Blogger Darren said...

heh no i was in admin - at least in trade law i can make myself pay attention. admin holds my attention for 20 minutes then it's blogging time!!

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home