Wednesday, March 07, 2007

How is it March??

I haven't been blogging a lot lately. Partly because I haven't had time, mostly because I'm lazy. There's been a lot going on...

I moved last Monday. You know, moving really sucks. Badly. It took 3 days to get everything packed up and cleaned and then one day to move and another couple days to unpack and get everything set up. I had help with the actual move - which is great because I couldn't have done it myself.

I'll take some pictures of my new place one of these days... I've got some messy pictures the day I moved in. I'll post those first. But not now because I'm in class.

I'm in Admin law... too boring to even talk about. Let me just say this: I should have taken it last year. Or not at all. But it's good to have if I want to practice immigration law.

What else...

I got sick last week... I'm pretty sure it was food poisoning. It came on suddenly at about 2:30am and left just as suddenly about 24 hours later. I'll spare ya the gory details but it was pretty bad. And my stomach turns when I think about baked ravioli with meatballs (the last thing I ate before it happened). It'll be a long time before I eat pasta. Or meatballs.

Only 5 weeks of class left after this week. I CAN'T WAIT. I'm not even worried about finals this term (catch me in a month) and I don't have any papers. I'm just putting in time...

Our grad dinner is on Friday, which I may or may not be going to. I saw an email about it sometime around reading break but I hadn't talked to anybody and didn't know who was going. Well, apparently everybody is going so now I'm trying to get a ticket. I should know by tomorrow. If I do go, there'll be pictures.

And speaking of reading break, I stretched this year's week-long break into 19 days. That's a personal record. I can't take all the credit though... half my classes were canceled the week after reading break. As for me, I was moving, then I missed that day because I was sick, and I missed the day before reading break because I was doing something for my immigration law class. But yeah, 19 days. Not bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home