Thursday, January 12, 2006

My Stupid Laptop....

My stupid laptop is getting fixed again so I'm writing this from an internet cafe where they're charging me by the minute. I don't know how many minutes I'm at but it's 10:04... the first term grades will be posted at midnight... and I'm not staying that long. What a crappy night to be laptopless.

An interesting observation:

Former Bain members in commercial transactions last week: Mike Lee, Megan, Karen, Me, Geoffrey, Colin, Ryan, and Hari.

Former Bain members in commercial transactions this week: Me.

Hmm..... ever get the feeling your the last one on a sinking ship?

2 Comments:

Blogger Lawyerlike said...

Jump the boat she's goin' down!!!

7:50 PM  
Blogger Darren said...

Ryan I wish I'd listened to that advice when you gave it - now it's too late and I'm stuck in two evil crappy courses!!

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home