Thursday, January 05, 2006

The crunchy sound of crunching...

Is there anything more annoying in the world than someone eating something really crunchy in a totally quiet room? During my undergrad I was in a Spanish final and some girl decided to whip out an apple and have a little mid-exam snack. An apple. So in a room where all you could previously hear was pencils hitting paper and the odd sigh, all of sudden there is this BITE CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUCH SLURP CRUNCH CRUNCH SWALLOW... okay maybe the swallowing part didn't make any noise but you get my point. Dirty looks abounded but the eating girl either didn't notice or didn't care.

I don't know, maybe it's just me... is it me? Maybe it is. I have to admit I've always had a major problem with it. I even have to leave the room when the dog starts eating....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mental note: Don't eat in front of or around Darren.
Rod

12:55 PM  
Blogger Darren said...

Heh thanks Rod. That's what I like to hear.

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home