Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Back in class...

Okay so there was no live action posting from the airport on Sunday... why? For one thing, I was late getting there... I still managed to get to the arrivals terminal before Darren did but I only had a couple minutes to spare. Also, that little place where people can have a drink while they're waiting for someone was closed...

So it's already Wednesday and my vacation is over. Two weeks ago today in the same classroom I'm in right now I had my taxation final. I need more time. But hey... what can you do? I have three classes on Wednesdays - corporations, secured transactions, and commercial transaction. My first class was cancelled this morning so now I'm waiting for the second one to start. And I'm really tired today... for some reason I haven't been sleeping that well for the last few weeks. I'm usually tired in the early evening but by the time 10 or 11 comes around I'm wide awake. I went to bed at 11:30 last night and probably got to sleep sometime between 2 and 3.

Which is why my alarm clock almost didn't survive its attempt to wake me up this morning. But I did get up... eventually... and got myself out the door by 8:15. It's too bad that first class was cancelled because I wouldn't have minded the extra sleep but I guess I can't blame the prof.... apparently there was a jumper on the Lions Gate Bridge this morning so everyone had to use the Second Narrows... which pretty much sucks for everyone involved so I'm not going to complain too loudly. But if you're going to jump off a bridge why pick the busiest bridge in the city during the busiest time of day?

But all that aside, I'm going to get some more sleep when I get home... which is probably a bad idea because I might not be tired tonight.... but right now I can't say that I care all that much. Tomorrow is an easy day for me... I've got civil litigation between 5:30 and 7:30 and that's it... so I can sleep in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home