Monday, May 01, 2006

April: The month of few posts....

I made it through another year. Secured trans? Done. Civil litigation? Done. Commercial trans, US law, and corporations? Done, done, and done. It is insanely good to be finished another year, and in 12 months I will be free like bird. Well, if you call chained to a desk with a bar exam to write and neck deep in debt free, then yep, only 12 months to go! Speaking of finishing school, I've got a countdown on my phone which I started last year. For some reason my phone has a countdown function. Anyway I started it last year and set the countdown date to April 15, 2007. That was just a guess about when my last 3rd year exam would be. But... the other day the registration guide for '06/'07 came out and the last day of exams is actually April 30. So I had to make an adjustment to the countdown. In a few months after I register for next year I'll know when my last exam actually will be and I'll have to adjust again. But for now:

Graduation update: 363 days, 15 hours, and 9 minutes to go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home