Friday, April 14, 2006

Gone so long

Today at some point after I began recovering from exam number 2 I realized I haven't posted anything for a long time. So here it is, a new post. Only I don't really have anything to say because I'm in the middle of finals so there hasn't been a lot of stuff happening.

But... 2 down, 3 to go. Well 2 to go actually... for my US law class I have to write a paper next week after final number 3. As of April 27 though I'm free like bird... aaaand I STILL have no prospects for summer employment. But that is OK because I have some ideas coming together. None of which will generate revenue, but at least I'll have something to do. More on that later.

I bought a new computer. Last Saturday. My laptop problem, which I talked about in my last post, got REAL bad to the point where it would switch to battery power every 30 seconds and it was getting so I almost couldn't get it to switch back to AC in time. And when I say "in time," I mean the 6 minutes of battery power I have before the whole thing dies.

So I just up and bought a new desktop computer. I thought about buying a mac (Ryan) but didn't quite make the jump this time. Mostly because I networked the main computer and laptop so I figured it might cause some problems if one was a mac and one wasn't. And since I bought the new computer, I haven't had a problem with the laptop. Of course, I haven't tried to move the laptop. And because the main point of having a laptop is mobility, I'm going to get it fixed after finals. If they ever end...

Ok enough about that. Need sleep....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home