Friday, March 31, 2006

Thirteen weeks down... one to go

It's hard to believe, but in one week classes will be over and it'll be Darren vs. Finals. Oh and Darren vs. one more US law memo. But this time around I'm not too stressed. I've been getting a fair amount of studying done lately and I think I'll be all ready for it...

Except maybe for secured transactions... I need to do a lot more work for that class. And maybe commercial transactions too.... hmm....

Anyway March will be finished in about 43 minutes and then it'll officially be exam month.... and then FOUR MONTHS OFF... I should probably figure out what I'm going to do during that time. I'm still in the "ideas" stage of planning it all out, but I'll keep ya posted on how that's going. Here are some more ideas:

1. Make a lot of money playing online poker. I've haven't actually played before but it can't be that hard to win a ton of cash...
2. Write some episodes of Grey's Anatomy for next year and sell them to ABC
3. Be a mime on Granville Island

So really, even though I didn't get a job at a firm this summer, there are plenty of options out there...

2 Comments:

Blogger MAnderson said...

I think you should let people vote for your summer activities. I vote #3. The mime one. Good luck!

5:27 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

This is me, in a nutshell.

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home