Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I miss hot dog day...

Right now I'm starving. Well, not actually starving, but really hungry. It's at times like this that I think about hot dog day. When I was in elementary school we had hot dog day every so often and I don't remember there being a lot of choice: It was all about hot dogs, donuts, and milk. I think with the milk we could have regular or chocolate. Whatever, it doesn't matter. The point is, I've never come accross another hot dog that tastes as good as the ones they sold on hot dog day.

As I sit here in secured transactions at 12:08, with only two minutes til the end of class, I can't help but wish today was hot dog day.

6 Comments:

Blogger Lawyerlike said...

Hot dog day! In my school it was called "special lunch day." We had to have our 2 dollars ready for hotdogs, chips (no donuts) and then the big question - regular or chocolate milk. Of course, any elementary school kid with a decent head on his shoulders knew that regular was for pansies.

1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, are you trying to make me cry?! I can just see you in your jogging pants with your white/blond hair and your money in your hand waiting to get your hotdog at Hatzic Elem.!

Lisa

7:25 AM  
Blogger Darren said...

Ryan you got chips over there in Alberta? Yeah for us it was always donuts, and that was pretty much the only time I liked donuts. heh and I hear ya about the chocolate milk... it HAD to be chocolate...

12:09 PM  
Blogger Darren said...

Lisa! haha that's hilarious and yeah, pretty accurate I think :0) I know hotdogs are probably the last thing you'd eat now but REMEMBER how good they were on hotdog day?? They must have used magic weiners or something...

12:14 PM  
Blogger MAnderson said...

Wait...are you telling me it's NOT hot dog day?

10:18 PM  
Blogger Anna Schafer said...

The point is, I've never come accross another hot dog that tastes as good as the ones they sold on hot dog day.Lej en pølsevogn

12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home