Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Questions and answers...

My cousin in law Sherry sent me one of those email question things and I seized the opportunity to turn it into something I could post. Why? Because most of the time, I have nothing interesting to say. Interview format is a lot easier. So thanks for the email question thing Sherry.

By the way, can I say cousin in law? Should I just say cousin? I don't know... anyway here it is:


62 QUESTIONS (actually 61 because there's no question 57)...

1. What time did you get up this morning? 8:00

2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds. Big ones that I can sell and start to climb out of debt

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Brokeback Mountain… um… yeah

4. What is your favourite TV show? It’s a tie: Grey’s Anatomy and Invasion

5. What did you have for breakfast? Protein powder and some fat burners

6. What is your middle name(s)? Procrastination… As in, “procrastination is my middle name”

7. What is your favourite cuisine? Pizza with pepperoni, feta, and bacon

8. What foods do you dislike? Mushrooms and olives, which are manufactured and distributed by the devil himself

9. Your favourite Potato chip? Salt and vinegar!!

10. What is your favourite CD at the moment? CD… everything I listen to on the ‘ol iPod is kinda random. But lately I’ve been listening to a lot of Instant Funk, Barry White, and the Go-Go’s

11. What kind of car do you drive? I had a Chevy S10 but I sold it the summer before law school so I could buy this laptop…

12. Favourite sandwich? In a perfect world where I could eat anything? Sourdough bread, mayo, mustard, roast beef, onions, and cheddar. In reality… multigrain, turkey, mustard, onions and lettuce

13. What characteristics do you despise? Ignorance and a lack of compassion

14. Favourite item of clothing? Shorts, because they’re worn in SUMMER

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Australia!!

16. What color is your bathroom? Blue

17. Favourite brand of clothing? Favorite BRAND? I don’t know… I probably have more clothes from American Eagle and Old Navy than from anywhere else

18. Where would you want to retire to? Palm Springs, California. Countdown to retirement: 33 years, 4 months, 26 days, 19 hours and 31 minutes. That’s 12,201 days, 19 hours, and 31 minutes. It’s also 292,843 hours and 31 minutes, or, to make it simpler, 17,570,611 minutes. By the way, that’s 1,054,236,660 seconds

19. Favourite time of day? I think the 7pm hour is very underrated. The hard part of the day is over and the good part is just starting… it’s a happy happy time

20. Where were you born? Mission, BC

21. Favourite sport to watch? Hockey

22. Who do you least expect to send this back? Well, seeing this is on my blog and therefore anybody with a computer could read it I guess anyone with a computer could send me a response. But I think I’d least expect one from the Dali Lama. He’s a busy guy and I can’t see him sitting around reading blogs

23. Person you expect to send it back first? Definitely Goldie Hawn. She seems fun. I’ll let you know how that goes

24. What laundry detergent do you use? Tide with Febreze, which is the same answer Sherry put on the copy of this she sent me… what are the chances??

25. Coke or Pepsi? Diet Pepsi Lime

26. Are you a morning person or night owl? I don’t mind mornings if I’ve had enough sleep but I’m definitely the type that will stay up all night if I can get away with it… so I have to say night person

27. What size shoe do you wear? 10

28. Do you have pets? Pets?! Yeah right, I can barely keep my plants alive. Wait… do plants count?

29. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? Yeah, only one week of classes and four exams between me and FOUR MONTHS OFF

30. What did you want to be when you were little? When I was six I had to answer that question on a school assignment… I wrote down baseball player and cowboy. That’s interesting because I don’t remember being interested in baseball OR cowboying…

31. Favourite Candy Bar? Take Five, because it’s got caramel, chocolate and pretzels. Yeah pretzels… truly amazing

32. What is your best childhood memory? It would be hard to pick one… I think it might be the Christmas where I got four He-Man figures AND Castle Grayskull all at once. That was a great day. Oh and when we went to Disneyland when I was 9. That was good too

33. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? Museum and research positions, Best Western, Princess Cruises, Little Caesars, a couple video stores, a million restaurants…and maybe someday a legal career if I can make it through one more year of law school

34. What colour underwear are you wearing? Gray

35. Nicknames: I don’t think I have any…

36. Piercing? Two in my left ear. Every few years I put one in for a few weeks. For some reason they never close over…

37.Eye Color? Blue

38. Ever been to Africa? Not really… I saw it from the ship but I didn’t go ashore

39. Ever been toilet papering? D’oh! No...

40. Ever love someone so much it made you cry? Have I ever cried because I love someone a lot? I don’t think so… well, not sober anyway

41. Been in a car accident? Yeah two car accidents but no injuries

42. Croutons or bacon bits? Croutons

43. Favourite day of the week? Friday… or Saturday

44. Favourite restaurant? White Spot. Don’t Laugh. Also I like the Great Wall… the one on Denman… not the one in China

45. Favourite flower? Any flower that comes early so I know winter is ending

46. Favourite ice cream? Rose flavor… yeah it sounds weird but it’s the best thing I’ve ever tasted… it really tastes like roses but it’s awesome

47. Disney or Warner Brothers? Um… whoever made Back to the Future and Halloween

48. Favourite fast food restaurant? ¡Yo quiero Taco Bell!

49. What color is your bedroom carpet? Off white I think… I can’t really tell

50. How many times did you fail your driver's test? BC learners never, California learners once, road test never

51. Before this one, from whom did you get your last email? UBC… boring huh?

52. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Best Buy (plasma screen!!) or Ikea

53. What do you do most often when you are bored? Lie on the couch with my laptop on my lap and the TV on

54. Bedtime? Usually between midnight and 2… unless I have to get up early

55. Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire? Hmm… I’d have to say George W. Bush (if he even responds)… I’m especially interested in his answers to questions 3, 22, 25, 34, 35, 36 and 40

56. Last person you went to dinner with? Does “went” mean I actually had to leave my apartment? In that case Darren. Sushi. Last Friday.

58. What are you listening to right now? The traffic on Fir and on 12th. This is actually one of the rare times when there’s no music playing and the TV isn’t on

59. What is your favourite color? Blue

60. Lake, Ocean or river? Hmm…. Ocean I think… but lake is good

61. How many tattoos do you have? None. I was going to but I could never decide what or where…

62. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Wikipedia calls this a causality dilemma. I can see their point. It’s like the causality loop thing where a man goes back in time and murders his father before his father meets his mother. If his father is dead then time traveler guy can’t be conceived and will never exist. But if he never exists then he can’t go back in time and kill his father. And it goes around and around like that… Okay maybe the chicken thing isn’t like that. But yeah, the question should be, what tastes better, the chicken or the egg? And I’m going to have to say chicken on that one.

2 Comments:

Blogger MAnderson said...

Um - today must've been 'the day' to send this questionnaire out...I got it like twice...and actually THOUGHT about answering all those questions after the first one. Good work, you.

11:08 PM  
Blogger Darren said...

Yeah I have to admit it took me a while... helped me avoid some serious studying...

12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home