Saturday, April 01, 2006

April is evil... and so is my laptop

If March of the November of spring, April is definitely the December of spring. Here's what I've got to look forward to:

One week of classes
One US law memo
Secured trans final
Commercial trans final
Civil lit final
Corps final

After that I've got four months of freedom before it all starts back up again in September. So what am I going to do? Well, according to the votes in the comment section... um... which would be a grand total of one (thanks Matt)... I'm going to be a mime. So look for me down at Granville Island this summer doing the mime in a glass box thing. Or something like that...

By the way, my laptop has decided it's time for another cash injection. For some reason, about every 20 minutes, it switches from AC power to battery power. The battery depletes and then it hibernates. If I notice in time, I can unplug the power cord from the back of the laptop and plug it back in - then it switches back to AC power. But the thing is, I have to notice quick because it takes about 4 minutes for my battery to go from 100 percent to nothing. That's right. 4 minutes. No exaggeration. So it looks like I need a new power cord and a new battery.

Happily though, tonight the clocks go ahead one hour. So we're losing an hour of sleep tonight? Who cares. It's not going to get dark until 8pm tomorrow night and it only gets better from there. I'm just waiting for summer... and daylight savings time means it's almost here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lawyerlike said...

Forget cash injection, get on the move to Mactown, population you.

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home