Saturday, January 28, 2006

Four weeks down... ten to go

I usually post the countdown on Fridays so I'm not happy that I forgot to do it yesterday. But yesterday I was busy doing.... well... not much... so I couldn't post anything. But really this term I should be posting them on Thursdays anyway because my last class of the week is civil litigation on Thursday nights.

As far as school goes, there's not much to talk about this week... I missed some classes because I was sending out applications. Yeah, more applications. I sent a bunch to Ontario and I'm sending a bunch to small firms here in BC. This is all still in the hopes of procuring some type of law related summer employment. And if I don't find a job in a firm... I don't know how much travelling I'll be able to do because, contrary to the way I spend money on a daily basis, my line of credit is not unlimited. So who knows... I might be a stay at home student for the summer months this year... which wouldn't be that bad.

Vegas pics are coming...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home