Sunday, July 01, 2007

Happy Canada Day

Again, I spent the day studying. I got a lot done, but I need to do a lot more. Feelin' okay now though.

I had tuna today. Have you seen those little cans of tuna at the supermarket that are mixed with stuff? You just eat it right out of the can. I bought one lemon pepper, 2 teriyaki, a Thai chilli, and some other ones I don't really remember right now.

So I tried out one of the teriyaki ones. I opened it up, looked at it, and my first thought was "how is this not cat food?" Seriously, that's what I thought, word for word. It looked like Fancy Feast, it smelled like Fancy Feast, it had the same little tin can as Fancy Feast... I didn't think I'd be able to get it down. And I read the label on the tin very, very carefully about three times.

While it didn't specifically deny that it was cat food, it did present itself as designed for human consumption. There was even a picture of a fork diggin' in to it. And cats don't use forks, so...

This was actually a part of my thought process. "Cats don't use forks. This is for humans."

But you know... it tasted good. I mean, if that's what cat food tastes like then I don't feel that sorry for them. Not totally sure if I'm going to buy teriyaki next time, but I'll let you know.

You care right? Tell me you care.

Oh yeah, happy Canada Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home