Thursday, May 31, 2007

Catching Up

Ok, yeah, I know... it's been a long time since I posted anything. And this post isn't going to be a big one. Just saying hi, saying I'm alive, and all that.

I have a lot of pictures to post. I'll do that one of these days...

Speaking of pictures, I dropped my camera a few weeks ago and it stopped working. I took it into the repair place and paid 50 bucks for them to send it to Toronto. Excessive? Yeah I think so too.

So I heard back from them yesterday, and apparently it's so broken it's not worth fixing. Lame... I dropped it on a dirt path on the side of a mountain. Ok maybe there were a few rocks... but broken beyone repair? Lame... so I have to buy a new camera.

One major excuse for my long absense is the bar course. I'm going to call it the bar course so everyone who's not a lawyer or tying to become one knows what I'm talking about. It's a lot of work. A lot of work... More on that later.

I'm going to do something with this blog one of these days. I'm not in law school anymore so the heading is dated... but a new heading takes time.... hmm.....

Paris Hilton quote of the week. When she was reporting for her jail time:

"I'm really scared but I'm ready to do this... And I hope that I'm an example to other young people."

I hope she's not. I really really hope she's not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home