Thursday, June 28, 2007

Checking In

If I'm going to have a blog I should probably post something once in a while. And it's been a long time, so I figured this would be a good time....

The last month has been insanely insane. And by that, I mean crazy. I'm just finishing up week 6 of the bar course, and 4 weeks from tomorrow is the last bar exam - there are 2 - one on Tuesday of week 10 and the other on Friday of week 10.

Aside from the bar exams, there are 4 assessments we have to complete - if we fail one of those we could fail the whole thing. Yeah, there's some pressure there. The 4 assessments are distributed somewhat unevenly throughout the 10 weeks. The first one isn't until week 6 - so we just had it Monday. The next one is Tuesday (good thing it's too rainy to have Canada Day fireworks).

The whole experience actually hasn't been too bad. The reading is intense - and keeping up with it pretty much sucks up every evening. But there's good stuff too - I've met a lot of great people, and I know some people from law school so it's good hanging out with them. There are 6 people from my original first year small group in this session...

Ok well I'm going to keep this post short. I always think of posts as something that takes a long time. If I can limit it to 5 minutes, maybe I'll do it more. Well see... anyway things should get back to 'normal' after the bar course is over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home