Tuesday, July 24, 2007

3 days to go...

Less than 3 days til it's all over. We had the first bar exam today, and that covered commercial law, company law, real estate, and estates... not too bad overall. Could have been worse!

So Friday at noon is the date and time it all comes screeching to a halt. Then a weekend of... whatever comes my way... before heading to the office at 8am Monday.

I never did do that bar course countdown.... seems a bit pointless now. Maybe I'll do a countdown to the end of articles. They end next May 22nd.... how many days is that?

I'm too lazy and brain dead to figure that out right now.... but catch me next week. The much anticipated blog overhaul is coming.

Serioulsy. One of these days... seriously. Wait - I'm not promising to do that next week. Just to be clear on that...

1 Comments:

Blogger MAnderson said...

Congrats on it all, Darren.

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home