Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Laundry Time

I hate doing laundry so I leave it as long as I can. I can usually get by for about two weeks, but there always comes a time when I realize I can't put it off any longer.

And for me that time comes on the day I have to wear my silk Scooby-Doo boxer shorts. That's my underwear of last resort. Yeah it's silk, and as far as fabrics go, silk is pretty soft. But there's no give right? I mean, it's silk. There's no give. Whoever thought silk would make good underwear was on crack.

Wearing my silk Scooby-Doo boxer shorts all day gives me the motivation I need to do laundry when I get home.

In tuna news, I had another can today. This time it was lemon and pepper. It was so much better than the teriyaki, and it didn't look like cat food. I noticed there was no picture of a fork on the label. I think they have to put the fork on the teriyaki lable because, when you open it, you have questions. Lemmon and pepper is the best yet.

And happy 4th of July to the Americans out there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home