Friday, January 18, 2008

Trying to stay awake on a Friday night...

Friday. 8:30pm. I'm at home, trying to think of something to say, with the sounds of Funky Cold Medina coming to me from the livingroom. Not by choice. It's important to say that. I mean about the music. When I came into the bedroom to do something on the computer I turned the TV to the 80s station. Aaaaaaand it blows. But I'm too lazy to change it, because then I'd have to get up.

I left for the office this morning at 6:15am. For me, that's amazing. Unheard of to the point where, before today, it hasn't ever happened. But if I don't put in some serious office time, I'm going to be insanely behind. And I'm helping prepare for a trial next week so that's taking up a lot of time. And it's the reason why I'm going in tomorrow. The thing about that though, is that tomorrow's Saturday. This is something else that's never happened. I mean, Saturday has happened, but not with me at the office.

Compared to the firms my friends work at though, it sounds like I've got it pretty good. For them weekend work is the norm, and this is my first Saturday in the office since I started articling last May.

This post is so boring I can barely read over it to make sure it makes sense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home