Saturday, January 12, 2008

The Pact

Continuing a fine tradition of doing stupid things, I made a pact with a few friends last week not to have any alcohol til September 1st. We all have some fitness related goals this year, and we figured no alcohol was a good way to get started. Remember Dry '05? Yeah it's that all over again. Good times.

Because that might not have been dumb enough, I made a further pact with myself to exist on lean meats, fruits and vegetabes, healthy fats, protein powder, and to stay away from flour and refined sugar for six weeks.

Alcohol I can live without. But no pizza for 6 weeks? I don't see how that's possible. I might not do it for 6 weeks - a few weeks of insanity followed by a reasable eating plan with a cheat meal every once and a while would probably be okay. Meh... we'll see how it goes.

At least that last pact was with myself and there's no penalty for changing the plan. But seriously, why do I do this crap?

Oh yeah... best shape ever by July 31st!!!

I'll keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home