Sunday, January 13, 2008

This Blog Will End

It will. Of this I am certain.

In May I'm starting a new stage in my life - a stage where, for the first time in this century, I will be in no way associated with the word student. That calls for big blog changes.

So when I finish articles, this blog finishes... uh... getting new posts. There has to be a better way of saying that. Hmm...

But relax. I'm going to stay true to my new years resolution/bet and post at least 104 times in 2008. How? To represent this new and final stage in my life I'm going to be launching a... wait for it... a

NEW BLOG

This blog will take me into the new frontier, letting me make a clean break with student life and containing it all in one nice, neat package right here on these pages. And I probably won't wait til May to launch the new blog - it's going to be a transition thing. Like changing aquarium water. You have to do it a bit at a time.

Stay tuned.

Ahhh and before I go, some of you might not understand what the hell I'm talking about with the student thing, especially since I graduated law school last year. Well in BC (and the rest of Canada) we have this thing after law school called the articling year. During the year we have to pass the bar exam and put in about 10 months working at a law firm. Articled students "help" lawyers. And it might seem like real legal work, and there might be a paycheck involved, but at the end of the day articled students are still STUDENTS. I'm still a student.

'til May 22nd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home