Thursday, May 11, 2006

Oyama Thursday

This morning we got up and drove around Kamloops for a while before heading for Ali's place in Oyama. We were supposed to meet her in Kamloops this morning but there was a slight schedule adjustment and we came here instead. I took some pictures but I can't post them right now because I'm having connection issues.

So instead, I'm going to do something a lot easier. It's been awhile since I did a top 10, so here's my top ten prime time tv shows as of May 2006:

1. Invasion
2. The Office
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Amazing Race
5. My Name Is Earl
6. Survivor
7. House

Ok I can't think of 10 so it's a top 7. I mean, I can think of 10, but there aren't any more that I'd even put on the list. Especially not the Apprentice.

I'll be back tomorrow with the rest of the Kamloops pictures, today's Oyama pictures, and tomorrow's Osoyoos pictures... that's going to be a lot of pics...

See ya then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home