Monday, May 15, 2006

No More House Guest...

Well, Roby is gone... he left today and by now he's probably somewhere over the Atlantic Ocean. So now it's time for a few post houseguest observations:

1. I like having a car. I really like it. I rented one for the last week Roby was here and I took it back tonight after I dropped him off at the airport. If I had a job this summer, I'd definitely buy a car.

2. There's a lot of summer left. So this week I need to make (1) a plan, and (2) a budget.

3. Sometimes you need to cash in your chips and call it a day. Or your airmiles. I've been saving them for a long time so I could get something really great... like a flight somewhere. But then I thought about it, and there's no use getting a free flight anywhere if you can't afford the vacation that's attached to the flight. And when I can afford the vacation that's attached to the flight, I'll probably be able to afford the flight too. So I ordered a new digital camera, and I even had enough airmiles to get a 512 mb memory card.

That's pretty much it for observations. By the way, the graduation countdown is:

349 days 11 hours and 11 minutes

1 Comments:

Blogger MAnderson said...

Please refer to point #2. I hope that subpoint 1 INCLUDES: writing a screenplay or sript. For your own sake, it best.....

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home