Saturday, May 13, 2006

Lazy Saturday

I'm still at my parents' place today... since we got here last night I've been way too lazy to do anything ambitious, like go home. There's a big family dinner tomorrow so we're staying for that... then heading back to my place tomorrow night and then Roby goes home Monday.

I think I figured out that video I made in Oyama the other night. Like I said in the last post, I don't have audio on my camera so I wanted to add my own. I messed around with Windows Movie Maker a bit this morning and figured out audio, effects and credits... so here it is...

2 Comments:

Blogger TheAbbates said...

That's hilarious - loved it!!

11:08 AM  
Blogger Darren said...

haha thanks I'm glad you liked it... now that I've got this video thing figured out I'm going to make more... good thing there's no studying to get in the way of that for the next few months :0)

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home