Friday, June 30, 2006

Finally!

Remember a couple weeks ago when I was waiting for my camera? Ok I finally got a call from Purolator the other day saying they had my camera at their office in Richmond because I wasn't home when they delivered it so now I had to pick it up. I was so happy I didn't care that picking it up meant driving from West Vancouver to Richmond at 5:30pm on the day before a long weekend. They closed at 7:30 so I had plenty of time.

Well, thanks to a very busy Lion's Gate Bridge and an accident on the Oak Street Bridge, which made Granville a parking lot between 41st and 71st, I made it to the Purolator office at 7:05. I didn't even care it took me that long.

So I picked it up and I'm not the proud owner of a Pentax Optio T10, which may or may not take great pictures (I don't know yet), but I do know it's got a microphone and a sweet 3.5 inch LCD display.... about twice the size of the display on my old camera.


This is it.... I put my watch in there to show the size... it's pretty small, at least compared to my old camera.


And here's the LCD... it's powered on in this pic so it's showing... uh.... the sofa and a speaker I guess...


After I picked it up I went to the Richmond Fitness World and then took a couple pictures a couple blocks away from the gym. And I don't know Richmond that well but I'm pretty sure this is the Dunsmuir bridge. And whatever bridge it is, this is a little offshoot of the north arm of the Fraser River, just before it hits the ocean. It was almost dark and the battery wasn't charged so I didn't have time to figure out night mode, but yeah, these are the first two pics.... there will be a lot more coming in the next... while. I wanted to say the next few days, but that probably won't happen. Maybe it will. I don't know.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There! I finally caught up with your blog..Great writing too!

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home