Saturday, October 01, 2005

October is here...

Okay so it's October 1st and that means my research papers are now officially due next month. I need to get some stuff done today. Here's the list:

1. Write my first case study for negotiation.
2. Write my research proposal for negotiation.
3. Write my research proposal for sports law.

I also need to come up with a thesis for my Charter research but that won't get done today. I'll do it tomorrow when I do next week's IP and Taxation readings.

Okay. It's almost 1:30. I can get this done before 10pm right? Yeah, of course I can. My next post will be at 10 and it'll all be done.

1 Comments:

Blogger MAnderson said...

fingers crossed...can't wait to hear the outcome. this is like Reality Blog. WHAT WILL HAPPEN? Find out at 10!

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home