Sunday, September 04, 2005

This is what I think...

I think it's too much work to maintain my other website... so, as they say, out with the old and in with the new. Besides, this is free and that's way less money than a hundred bucks a year (or whatever it actually cost). The only thing is pictures... the whole point of having a website was to post the pictures I take. As anybody who has seen my website knows, I haven't posted any pictures since late 2004 (except for posting the Banefest 2005 pictures in late April).

It'll probably be a lot easier to post pictures here, but that doesn't mean I won't fall behind. Because that's the way I am. I fall behind. Especially when it comes to reading cases. Well, that's the way I was. This year it's all going to be different... this is the term where I do all my readings, get all my job applications out on time, volunteer for LSLAP (that's the Law Students Legal Advice Program for all you non-law students out there), volunteer for pro bono, be a good US rep, and vacuum the floor every week. Just wait and see.... It'll happen... I'll keep ya posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home